micro is taking #throwbackthursday by the cocktail glass this Thursday to kick off a classic cocktail event in the space. We have decided to dedicate a day to pay homage to the cocktails that started it all – the real classics – and they are only $7! Enjoy your favourite classic every Thursday from 5:00 pm til closing.
- Sip the classic made famous in Mad Men – Old Fashioned, made with Evan Williams Bourbon, Raw Sugar, Angostura Bitters
- Negroni – Named after Count Negroni who wanted a bit more kick to his favourite cocktail so gin replaced soda water and the rest is history. Okanagan Spirits Gin, Campari, Cinzano Rosso
- Rye Manhattan sipped by Vegas regulars, the Rat Pack including Sammy Davis Jr. Goodridge & Williams Western Grain Whiskey, Cinzano Rosso, Angostura Bitters
- Margarita – The introduction to tequila – Cazadores Blanco Tequila, Cointreau, Fresh Lime, Sugar, Salt Rim
- French 75 – This cocktail made it’s screen debut in the classic film ‘Casablanca’. Okanagan Spirits Gin, Fresh Lemon, Sugar, Prosecco