Your Health & Safety
Re-opening June 3, 2020
The health and well-being of our employees and guests is our highest priority.
Our Staff, Managers and Owners are committed to ensure that the risk of exposure to the virus that causes COVID-19 is minimized and our guest and work spaces are compliant with COVID19 return to work guidelines on health, hygiene, sanitization and safety. The health and well-being of our employees and guests is our highest priority.
We will be practicing the following safety measures; building upon the rigorous and strict sanitization standards we have had in place for years. This is by no means an exhaustive list but includes the following:
- All guests visiting micro bar & bites will be required to use hand sanitizer prior to entering.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout micro for guest use.
- All surfaces within the restaurant will be sanitized thoroughly between each use.
- Washrooms will be sanitized every 30 minutes.
- Our menus are laminated and will be sanitized before and after each use. If you prefer, you can view our entire menu online at microkelowna.com
- Groups will be seated six feet apart with a maximum of 6 people per table, and 3 feet between the backs of chairs.
- As requested by our Provincial Health Officer, guests must provide contact details so they can be reached should a potential exposure be identified.
- All employees will follow strict hygiene protocol at all times.
- All managers will check in with employees as they arrive for their shift. If they present any signs of illness they will not enter the building.
- If you are not feeling well, have tested positive for the virus, have a cough, or suffering from a sore throat, please do not enter our space. We hope you will return when you are feeling better.
- Contactless payment options are available and our POS terminal is sanitized between use.